Sunday, August 4, 2024

Peace on Earth Challenge #69

 

 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

 
 I went in a little different direction today for my holiday card as I thought my
daughter would enjoy this card since she is horse lover and has horses of her own.
As a matter of fact, her horse Indy is a white stallion like the one on my card.

 This is Indy . . .

Isn't he handsome!!

 Anyways . . . the product used on today's creation is as follows:

Memory Box 'Simple Evergreen Frame' #99243
(I cut the trees from the frame to put inside my red frame)

 

Frantic Stamper 'Large Unicorn' #FRA9723

 frantic stamper FRA9723 from ecstasycrafts.com

 Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks
Blending Brush

PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, lovely background and a gorgeous design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indy is one gorgeous horse and I love that you created this card with him in mind. I love the little Santa hat and cute trees. My husband and I had horses at one time too so anything with a horse image still intrigues me to this day. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love the horse with his festive Santa hat - I love this lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.