Saturday, August 3, 2024

Love Those Pretty Papers August Challenge

 Hello Dearest Friends

It's a new month and that means it's time for a new challenge over on our latest fun challenge blog called LOVE THOSE PRETTY PAPERS!  

If you're like the most of us, you have a huge amount of beautiful patterned paper (designer paper) so we've created this challenge to help you remember to not just hoard these pretty papers but get them out and created some amazing cards!

We will have an OPTIONAL theme and this time it's an EASY one ... SUMMERTIME

Once I got into my summertime papers, I kind of  forgot I only needed to do one summertime creation to help inspire you and ended up making both of my cards with the theme ... oh well lol.  What do you think?

 
 All of my friend know I wear flip flops pretty much all year long!
There has to be a fair amount of snow on the ground to make me put on regular shoes!
You wouldn't believe the comments/questions I get!!
Of course the #1 question is:   Aren't your feet cold??

Well duh!  Don't you think if my feet were cold I'd be smart enough to put on socks & shoes?  LOL
 
 My pretty papers are from an OLD PhotoPlay 'Summer Daydreams' paper pack that I purchased several years ago with I was in Michigan visiting with my 'partner in crime' Diane at a shop called 'Aunt Millie's Scrapyard.  I do believe that shop shut down during covid.  And my flip flop stickers are by EK Success.
 


My second card was created using a panel from a paper pad that I'm not really shore where it came from ... I don't see a company name on the pack but the pack name is 'Cherries The Cuttest and it has various summer fruit sheets in it (strawberries, cherries, watermelon, apples - everything based on the color red).


I knew I had an old sheet of ant stickers in my scrapbooking stash so I just HAD to find them and use them on this card!  How appropriate right!!??   We all know if you're eating watermelon outside ... the call goes out to all the ants in the neighborhood to come join the party!  LOL

What fun I had with this card and talk about EASY PEASY!!!

Ok that's it for me today.  Please won't you come check out our newest challenge blog then join the fun.  REMEMBER (don't forget like me) ... the theme is strictly OPTIONAL ... we just want to see what you create with pretty papers as the focus!

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .


4 comments:

  1. Both cards are summertime goodness and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards, really love the watermelon paper with the ants, cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant fun summery cards and papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.