Wednesday, August 14, 2024

KARDS FOR KIDS at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 



Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
KARDS FOR KIDS
 
 

 I found these cute big eyed critters at Hobby Lobby
and immediately thought they would make
cute kids kards so of course I grabbed one sheet of each!  lol

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

3 comments:

  1. The BIG eyes are amazing. Every child will love this card (me too!)
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun these big eyed critters are, surely will make any kiddo beam with happiness!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.