Thursday, August 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge - Summer

 

Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons! 
For the next 3 months our theme will be

Anything Goes - SUMMER

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .

 

 Taking inspiration from the upper left corner image of the mood board,
I really took the easy way out on this one.  I looked for a piece of designer paper
that had the colors of the sky then added my own clouds.  Next I simply added some
premade pop up balloons and a sentiment ... VIOLA!

Here's the card I've created for today's SUMMER TIME fun card...


Please be sure to check out our other fun challenge blogs. 
All the links can be found on the side bar. 
 
Challenges to share in:
I Spy with My Little Eye July Challenge - Summertime Vibes
Addicted to Stamps and More #473 - Birthdays
Shopping our Stash #527 - Up, Up & Away

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 


8 comments:

  1. This is really fun and so perfect for a summer birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back again :) So great to see this fabulous card in the I spy with my little eye gallery, thanks so much for joining us :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful balloons in a summer sky - up, up and away (can you hear me singing??). Great card for our final Summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design fit for all no matter the season.
    Thank you for the inspiration.. Happy crafty August Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go shopping your stash for our Up, Up, and Away challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Your adorable card is perfect for our challenge!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS527

    ReplyDelete
  5. Up, up and away in a beautiful blue sky, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful summer card , love ice and design
    Bye Epie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.