Sunday, August 11, 2024

Thinking of You

 Happy Day Friends!

Before leaving yesterday for my high school alumni reunion over in Pennsylvania, I wanted to create a card for a couple of challenges I spotted over on Paper Playful.  Here's what I came up with using my Pan Pastels and a stamp from the Blue Knight Rubber Stamp Company.


Challenges to share in:

Addicted to CAS #264 - Beach

Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Summer Lovin'

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #729 - Summer


Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! 
As always ... thanks for stopping by and


7 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful card with the two dolphins jumping out of the water. You added the perfect amount of color to the pretty skies to make this just perfect! I hope you're having a delightful time in PA as I write this. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene, I love the sunset or rise. Hope you enjoyed your reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very summery project. Thanks for joining the CRAFT Challenge Clare GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous silhouette stamp! Love the dolphins. thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ocean scene you've created. Love the way you added color to your card. In my opinion, it's pushing the "clean and simple" design. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful scene - beautifully created.

    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.