Tuesday, February 19, 2019

SO CUTE!!

Happy Tuesday All!

I received an order from Dies R Us the other day and
couldn't wait to play with a few of my goodies, especially  these new Sue Wilson dies.


Talk about a quick & easy card!  
And, SO CUTE!!

Creative Expressions - Paper Cuts Collection - It's a Boy Edger

Creative Expressions - Paper Cuts Collection - It's a Girl Edger

Just so you know, these dies would probably be too large for an A2 size card, my cards are A6 in size and they are perfect as you can see.   Wanted to mention that because I know some ladies only make A2 size cards.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm head to PA for a dental cleaning and lunch with Mom!
Have a GREAT day!

As always ...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my word, these are the cutest! Gosh, you could make a bunch of them, they're so easy. Love that! Absolutely adorable! As I read this it's 9:30 pm Monday night. Weird the time difference, 'cause it's already Tuesday there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun and adorable and one could make a great baby card in no time at all. I love the dies you used for these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh aren't those just too cute. such a neat die, and like how they make a quick card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute cards!!! The background is just perfect with these beautiful dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.