Sunday, February 17, 2019

Cheapo Dies - Dream

Hello Friends

With winter still in full swing here in Ohio, I'm 
really beginning to get cabin fever and a
bit depressed!  So I thought today I'd lift my spirits
and create a card for you using some fun
dies from the  Cheapo Dies Store.


I have used three Cheapo dies to create this scene:




A few easy steps and your card is ready to go!
I've die cut all my dies from white card stock then colored
those little pieces that 'drop out' for my added
color.  My background was created by simply sponging
brown ink on the bottom and blue ink on the
top of a panel of white card stock 1/8" smaller than my card base.




I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today, and, if you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!

Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks to all of you for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

As always ...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, such fabulous feel has your card! I dream summer...! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tropical design. You really know how to use those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You combined these three die sets just perfectly and I'm feeling like I could use some of that tropical sunshine, too. Very cute and full of warmth and color! We had sunshine today. I know what you mean about the weather making you feel down. I was getting that way somewhat with all our rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Darlene. I can see myself right there with one of those fru-fru drinks in hand :-)
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that does make me dream for a warmer time that is for sure, they said yesterday 32 days until spring, I think we can make it :) Love the wonderful job you did on the inlay technique, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh great card, so hot here and even too hot to swim would you believe...rain wishing for rain.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.