Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Never Enough Birthday Cards

Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!

Over the weekend I was doing a bit of 'clean up' in my crafting cave and decided to use all the bits & bobs laying around my work stations to create a card or two.  I can't seem to keep enough birthday cards on hand so that was my theme for the day!  LOL


If you follow my blog, you'll remember seeing THIS CARD back at the end of January.  This is the left over pieces of designer paper from that project.

The white panel was inspired by crafting friend Ros and her beautiful design here.  I die cut the panel but then never finished it so I thought it would work well for today's card.  

I always have words and/or numbers die cut from various colors of card stock laying around so today the lime green looked good with the background panels so that's what I went with.   

Here's a peek at the inside:



A few challenges to share in are:
The Paper Shelter Challenge #368 - Dies and/or Punches



Dies & product used on today's card:

Memory Box 'Distressed Addington Collage' (#30059)
(die cut in the corner of a white card stock rectangular panel, then fussy cut around the pattern to create the free floating open weave panel)
Memory Box 'Dogwood Blossom' (#98475)
Memory Box 'Dogwood Blossom Outline' (#98481
Memory Box 'Share the Happiness' (#30007)  
Sizzix - Sizzlits - Tim Holtz - Celebration Words: Script
Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Rectangles
(used on the inside of my card)
Penny Black - Dies - Elegant Stitching
Well that's it for me today.
I hope you've enjoyed what I've created and shared today!  

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to visit and if you've left me a comment,
I can't tell you how much I truly appreciate you taking the time!!

As always ...
 

8 comments:

  1. It's really a happy card, so colourful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Darlene! That lime green pops right out against your other colours! Gorgeous die cuts and super design! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to wish a happy birthday! Oh, if only my clean up efforts would result in something like this... I've been using some spare parts lately, but also generating more. That's the way it goes, isn't it? Love this design and all the fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the background and the die cut flower
    Thanks for joining us
    DT The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful. I love the Spring coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright, fun and cheerful card, just as birthday cards should be! Let's get the party started :-)
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a beautiful job using your bits and bobs, I wish mine came together so pretty.just wonderful for those spring birthdays coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the elements! Bright and cheery, wonderful birthday card! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.