Friday, February 1, 2019

Merry Little Christmas

Hello Everyone!
It's a new month and that means the start of a new monthly challenge


I must admit, this is the first time ever that I've started my
Christmas cards this early in the year!  (Thanks goodness for this
fabulous challenge blog!)  

I've once again created a card using the beautiful
Vintage Hues Acetate Sheets and Glitterfilm from  Stamp On It.



I've created my frames by using the Lawn Fawn 'Large Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables'



Lawn Fawn - Large Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies

Lawn Fawn - Small Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies



The decorative snowflakes were created by combining the various
snowflake dies in my stash.  After stacking the snowflakes, I added a
dab of Red Stickles in the center.

I hope you've enjoyed today's Christmas card and I can't wait to see what
you create and share over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.
 Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous week ahead!

As always ...

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You do a good job of capturing the glitter in your photos. Sooooo beautiful. Hooray for getting a Christmas card done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you did the framing with those dies and another really pretty image and beautiful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know I make Christmas cards all year 'round :-) They're still my favourite cards to make and it makes me so happy when I see others starting on their 2019 stash :-) Love your card, Darlene. I need to get a few more stitched shaped dies to make fun frames for my cards. That is something I often admire on your cards.
    Have an awesome day.
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.