Friday, February 15, 2019

Turner Syndrom Blog Hop Winner

Happy Friday All!
It's time to announce the winner of my prize package for the Turner Syndrome Blog Hop.
I kept a running numbered  list of all those wonderful
people who supported TSA and left a comment here on my blog.

Selected by Random.org ... our winner is:
Beautiful cards. Love the colors and the butterflies.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

CONGRATULATIONS SUE!

Email me at akadafney@yahoo.com
with your snail mail address and I'll THIS PRIZE PACKAGE in the mail right away.
Thanks for helping spread the word about TSA and playing along in the hop.


You can see ALL the winners over on the Turner Syndrome Blog.
Have a great day all!!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.