Monday, February 11, 2019

Tutti Designs - Thinking of You!

Welcome Back Friends!
 I'm having lots of fun with newly released  January dies from the Tutti Designs Store.
 If you've not seen them yet, you really need to pop over and have a look!
There are some really cute dies to create your cards for the upcoming holidays ... Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  Cute Cute Cute!!!

One of the newly released dies I've used today is the 'Envelope & Bouquet'
TUTTI-488 Envelope & Bouquet

The large background heart was die cut using an older Tutti die ...'Stitched Hearts'

TUTTI-216 Nesting Stitched Hearts

The sentiment banner is one I had laying on my table from a previous project but thought would work nicely on today's card.  I've also embossed the background panel which you could use a variety of embossing folders to create.

A few steps in today's card making porcess ...

After die cutting the envelope from white card tock, I colored it using my DR5 Spectrum Noir alcohol marker.  Next I glued it down to a scrap of Kraft card stock and cut around the edges to give my envelope a solid background.



To achieve my Love sentiment coming out of the envelope, I used another newly released Tutti Designs die called  'Script Heart'
TUTTI-513 Love Script Heart
 As shown below, I die cut it from a scrap of white card stock then colored in the hearts (those that would pop out) and the word Love using the same DR5 alcohol marker.  (sorry my camera plays tricks with pinks & reds).

 I've used the 'popped out' hearts as embellishment on my card and added a few of them to the center of the heart on the envelope for added dimension.


Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!   


Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Challenges to share in:
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Include a Heart
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #100 - Valentine's Day / Love

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

10 comments:

  1. So many lovely hearts! Just the kind of card you like to receive this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This has more texture that I ever thought you could get on to a card. It reminds me of a Valentine box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the embossed background and pretty heart die! Gorgeous flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super amazing and well designed. You certainly know how to work magic with those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gosh, look at this! It's so gorgeous! The rose and envelope is a really nice die set and I have to say that Tutti dies are quite reasonably priced (yes, I looked). You did a masterful job on this design, Darlene. Love the layering and dimension while it's still an easy to mail card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that is quite gorgeous, I love the paper you cut the heart from, the roses are so lovely and like what you did with the backing of the envelope with the kraft, beautifully designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing design!! How many textures, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created and it reminds me of a yummy box of chocolates (you can see where my mind is going lol)....lots of pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Creative. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.