Saturday, February 2, 2019

February Edition of the Creative Inspiration Magazine

Hello Friends!

Time is moving right along and it's time for a new edition of  the Creative Inspiration Magazine!

I'm so thrilled to once again been asked to be a part of this VERY inspirational magazine and you can enjoying viewing it online here at the Creative Inspiration Magazine Blog.

February 2019, Edition #28 now available for viewing ...


There are entries from all over the world and not just card making!  
There's a section on scrapbooking also.

(You can see my page at 2:22 on the video)

Our designs this time around were based on the following mood board ...

Image may contain: text

Please take a few minutes and pop over to view the video 
and leave your comments!  There is a LOT of work that goes into 
creating this magazine for your inspiration and without
your views/comments, we can not continue!  

THANKS ... ENJOY!

As always ...


2 comments:

  1. That was fun seeing your pretty creations. I saw several names I recognized including one of my DT members at House Mouse. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to check it out. I always enjoy looking. Thanks, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.