Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shelly's Images Challenge

Happy Thursday my friends!  
WOW!  It's been a crazy week!
And now it's time to settle in for a fun challenge at Shelly's Images!  


The challenge theme is:
 Easy as 1 - 2 - 3

 1 - Word sentiment, 2 - Pieces of patterned paper, and 3 - Pieces of bling / embellishments

We are actually featuring TWO of Shelly's images today!
  "Angelic" and "Angel Sentiment".












This image was so much fun to color and create with.
 I hope you like my creations as much as I enjoyed making them!  I've made a card and an altered tablet.


Unfortunately I have already had to use this sympathy card for a friend who lost her mother during the holidays.  I hope it brought her a little bit of comfort!



And, here is my altered tablet!

You'll want to be sure and pop over to Shelly's Images and join in the challenge fun!  OMG ... WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE what the design team has created to inspire you!  I tell ya ... these ladies are AMAZING and their creations prove it!!  I'm really going to have to "Step It Up" if I'm going to keep up with the ladies on this team!  LOL!

OH! OH! OH!
I nearly forgot to tell you  . . .
It's Shelly's Images 3rd Birthday ... Check It Out HERE!
2 Days ONLY - 50% off entire order!
 AND
A FREE GIFT WHEN ORDERING!!!  Be sure to click & check it out!!


Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .
Have You Entered Into My January Blog Candy Giveaway Yet??


6 comments:

  1. Wauw they are great Darlene.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, as always, my friend.
    Huggz to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it Darlene. I love, love, love the altered notepads. I even bought some of those to make a few and haven't ever gotten around to making any. I MUST do that. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, Your card is stunning. I'm going to have to stop by and see the images and I just love the sentiment.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.