Friday, March 29, 2019

Alphabet Challenge Time

Hello Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Today's letter is "A"
for

ANIMALS

I have chosen these adorable little elephants from
Lawn Fawn!  I originally thought of a baby card
then changed my mind and created a birthday card!  
ALWAYS in need of those!  LOL


This Lawn Fawn stamp and die set can be found at the Dies R Us Store.
Here are the links ...

Lawn Fawn - Elphie Selfie Stamps 
Lawn Fawn - Elphie Selfie Dies


My designer paper is from the Echo Park 'Image That' 6x6 paper pack.
Here's a peek at the inside:
 
Other dies used are:

Tutti Designs - Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles

Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Hearts

Recently I won some awesome goodies over
at Honey Bee Stamps and I've used one of  the stamp sets
for all my wording.  The stamp set is called

They have some amazing stamp sets (& more) ... please check them out!!

Challenges to share in:
Seize the Birthday Challenge #162 - ATG / option Spring (not using option this time)
Coloring in Scrapland Challenge - ATG w/critters

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and 
I look forward to being inspired by your creation!!  See you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by...
As always . . .


8 comments:

  1. this is so adorable, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love these sweet elephants and your coloring is wonderful! Have a great weekend, Darlene!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is so cute!! Great card Darlene!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable elephants and adorable design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you know I love it 'cause it's critters, and ellies are some of my favorite critters. This is adorable as a birthday card. Congrats on your win at Honey Bee, too! They have bunches of cute stamps and great sentiment sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable, I just love how you colored it and cute design of the card! Neat way to do the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is right, in spring we see lots of new baby animals. Great take on the challenge. hanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Spring challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! Great colours and colouring. The elephants & bird are fabulous together. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.