Monday, March 11, 2019

Tutti Designs - Lucky Leprechauns

Welcome Back Friends!
 I'm still having lots of fun with newly released dies from the Tutti Designs Store.

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner!  
This is a Happy & Sad day for me each year!  Happy because my husband is of Irish decent and his family has always celebrated the day with fun & feast!   Sad because that is the day my father passed away ... 30 years this year ... wow!  how could that be???  Time sure flies ... seems like only yesterday!  Now I am the age he was when he passed! 

So, with that all being said ... LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!

The new dies used today are:


TUTTI-496 Lucky



TUTTI-497 Playful Leprechauns

After die cutting the happy leprechauns twice, once from black card stock and once from a floral print green designer paper, I've attached them a bit offset to create a 'shadow' effect.  After adding the dies to my St. Patrick's Day background designer paper, it looked a bit 'too plain' for my liking so I got a great idea!!

Why not die cut the word ' Lucky' again and with a little 'snip' here and a little 'snip' there, create happy embellishments for these fun loving leprechauns.

Challenges to share in:
Dragonfly Journeys Challenge #136 - Green Goodness
The Craft Blog Challenge - Die Cuts

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

6 comments:

  1. I like this! The colours and images are so amazing!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Very creative!! Amazing card!
    Time flies, but we care the precious memories of our beloved ones... :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leprechauns look like mischief to me! It's fun that you have a reason to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and make all these cute cards. I'm sorry it comes with a sad memory, though. Maybe it's a good time to celebrate you Dad's life. I know you like to look on the bright side of things. It's astonishing how time slips away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun leprechauns those are. I love the way you die cut them from the pattern paper. They look great against the background and the sentiment and swirls are wonderful with the design too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, love the sparkle in the paper and great idea using the goodies from the sentiment to continue to add embellishment to the card.
    It is so hard when death in the family is so near holidays, my Dad died Christmas day night, so I understand what you mean. Isn't it something how it can almost feel just like yesterday that they left us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene! Wow these are some awesome die cuts that you used, and you put them all together just perfectly against that awesome background paper. Thanks so much for joining my 'Green Goodness' blog challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.