Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Sisterhood of Crafters - One for the Ladies

Hello dear friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over

 Our hostess today is little old me!  And the theme I have chosen is:

One for the Ladies/Girls

Here's what I have to share ...


I recently received these Paper Rose 'Sititched Rectangle Frames' and just had to use them for this creation.  I've also used scraps for my framing and my background paper is from the Your Next Stamp 'Summer Plaid' 6x6 paper pad.  My flower dies are OLD and are Memory Box 'Dogwood Blossom' (98475) and 'Dogwood Blossom Outline' (98481.  For my sentiment, I chose the Technique Tuesday 'Hugs' (DIY098)


I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 See you there!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful with such a wonderful design. The layers and awesome colors make this card so very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's a so sweet and warm design!! Love so much the papers used with the gorgeous dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid with the die cut shape, they go so perfectly together, the flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I think that little lattice panel inside the frames is the coolest thing over the plaid! Very interesting effect. Love your old dogwood die and the hugs sentiment. It's all so very pretty, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers and hugs... what more could a girl want!! Seriously, I love the die cut with the plaid also... it alters the color just enough to be noticeable. The die cut "hugs" is a wonderful shaped cut... love how it emphasizes the word. Great theme this challenge, Darlene!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Darlene! Love your choice of dies and colors. The white really pops off the front! Wonderful card. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous combination of dies that all work so beautifully together!! And 'kuddos' to you using a die as soon as you receive it lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright, pretty, card Darlene. I love the layout and your colors are beautiful. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.