Sunday, March 17, 2019

For those SAD times in our lives!

Hello Friends!
Happy Sunday to you all and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Image result for st. patrick's day

I'm trying to prepare for an upcoming Spring Show and realized
I was in need of more Sympathy cards so I quickly
created a couple of sky/grass background, grabbed my Stampscape stamps
and created these two cards.


The background on this card was created using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks
and used Tutti Designs Circle and Sympathy sentiment dies.
 


The background on this card was created using water color paints.  The stamp was colored using my Prima watercolor pencils.  I'm not over joyed with the outcome but I hope someone will think it's 'okay'.  
 

I've used the same Verses Rubber stamp sentiment for both cards
and added the pinecone as an accent.

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, with lovely quote. Your scenes are beautifully coloured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards with a beautiful text !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These designs are perfect for sympathy cards. Stampscapes are great ones for scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful sympathy cards, Darlene! Especially nice for guys, and we need to remember that they need sympathy cards, too. I absolutely love the inside sentiment, which is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are just wonderful, I love the backgrounds on both and great scenes, I am sure they will well received by everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.