Friday, March 29, 2019

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hello friends & family . . .
Sorry I've not been posting more regularly but you see, there's a lot going on in my life right now so I thought I'd share just a quick post to let you know what's been happening.

As I mentioned in my post last Saturday, there is a wedding at months end (that's all coming together nicely) and I have a Spring show on April 17th.  That is where my attentions are at the moment.  I think I have plenty of cards (will make more if time permits), the tissue box covers are all completed & packaged ready to go and now I was wanting to create something NEW to share with the ladies.  I decided on Pop Up Box Cards ... here's what I have made so far . . .


Yes this is how I've decided to showcase them so they can see what they look like open.  Then as they select them I will put them in their coordinating envelopes.  What do you think of the magnetic board & easel display idea??


If they sell well, I will come up with a better 'on the table' display but I just don't have time to come up with that right now ... I got permission to use this display so it will have to do for this time around.  I would rather spend my time making the cards so I have enough ... I think they are cute and the ladies will like them.

Here are a few close ups . . .







With this being an 'older' crowd, I'm really struggling to come up with ideas but hopefully these will be well received. 

I have used the Pink & Main Box Card die as my base.

Pink & Main - Dies - Box Card

I also have the Lawn Fawn Pop Up Box Card die that I will be working with this coming week.  I'll share some of those when they are completed.  It has a different edge which I think will also make for some cute box cards.

Lawn Fawn - Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up Dies

Okay ... back to work ... still have a lot to do and also want to make individually wrapped Hershey Nugget pouches tied with Easter colored ribbons.  Like my title says . . . Busy, Busy, Busy!  LOL

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
BIG HUGS!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous boxes and fantastic idea to show them!! So clever!
    Love the flowers you used too, I have that Heartfelt stamps plus dies and they are just gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are so creative and clever and so very talented to boot! These pop up box cards are just amazing. And, I love that they are so very different too. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these pop up boxes will totally WOW them, Darlene! It wows me that you've made so many and all so cute! Your show will be a hit. I know the ladies are looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, these are absolutely gorgeous! They will sell out for sure! Your idea is great for display. Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop-ups, did you have a die for the boxes as they have different edges.
    They look great on that display. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ladies will love these, they are darling! Your display is genius! Great idea, thanks for sharing with us. Good luck with your wedding and craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little boxes are adorable! I'm guessing there won't be any of these left after the show for sure! I wish I could come and touch everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, your pop up boxes are all so lovely! Great idea on displaying them as well -- you certainly have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you came up to display them, they are all just terrific and I think they will go over very well with any age group!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome!! I like how you displayed them, people will be able to see them well. They are all SO fun...good luck with your show, and of course have fun at the wedding too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.