Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Better than Counting the Years . . .

Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!

Over the weekend while taking a break from the 20 tissue box covers
I was creating for an upcoming show, I was scrolling down through the 
challenges over on Paper Playful and spotted this sketch at Stamploration.


Now mind you, I didn't follow the 'theme' they are offering but the sketch did
catch my eye so here's what I came up with.


I actually had this musical panel inside the Mintay '7th Heaven'
6x6 paper pack that was cut from a sheet I used on another card.  I
thought it was perfect for this sketch and I fussy cut a couple
of the images (in this case butterflies), that are offered on the inside of the 
front & back coversof these paper packs.  The stamp is one I've had
for a v-e-r-y long time and I think is good advice!!


I've used a fine tip black marker to create the butterfly
antenna's and trail dashes,

I was very pleased with the outcome of this card, 
I hope you like it too.

Inside

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop 
by today!  Here's wishing you an AWESOME week
ahead!


8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Amazing!! Love the design of this card, fab take of the sketch and those fluttering butterflies are delightful, as well the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, this card is just lovely! First off I do like the simple design and the paper is so pretty. And who doesn't just love a sweet little butterfly...not one but two. Personally there is just something about a butterfly that I truly love so you have captured my heart with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card - I especially like the sentiment on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww q hermosa tarjeta me encanto el mensaje !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You nailed that sketch design perfectly. What a gorgeous card with your flitting butterflies and pretty pattern paper. And both of the sentiments are so beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't you just love when a sketch gives you a great idea and just works out perfectly, such pretty paper to go with your butterflies, I do love your sentiment on the front and the inside sentiment has such a gorgeous font!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sketch would catch my eye, too! Ohhhhh, that Mintay paper. You know how I love it, but I don't have this collection. As if I need more paper. Such a beautiful card with lovely sentiments inside and out. Good for you taking time to just play, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great take on our March sketch over at STAMPlorations. Thanks so much for joining us xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.