Friday, March 15, 2019

Dies R Us - One for the Ladies

Hello All...
It's time once again for a new challenge
at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.

And, the theme is:

One for the Ladies
 
I've been so busy working on creations for an upcoming show and helping where I can with an upcoming wedding, that it was great fun to take time and create something for this challenge using some NEW and OLD dies I have in my stash.


Dies I have used are:
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Elementals #20 - Art Deco Frames
 
Sue Wilson Designs - Finishing Touches - Passion Flower
 
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Spring Ivy

 
Inside of my card:
Paper Rose - Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames
 
 
Other products used on today's card are:
ScrapBerry's 'Summer Joy' designer paper
Nuvo 'Daffodil Yellow' Crystal Drops
Art Gone Wild 'Words to the Rescue' sentiment stamp (inside)
Endless Creations 'Happy Birthday' sentiment stamp (front)
 
 
 
I have popped up my front frames using 3M dimensional tape.
 
I do hope you'll come join in this fun challenge and
if you need more inspiration ... be sure to pop over and see what 
our design team has created for you!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Such a pretty card! Love those art deco frames and lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and great use of your dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is stunning!! More dies for my wish list!! Love the dies you chose! They make a gorgeous card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and ornate looking. I love the colors on this as well. You certainly know how to work with dies. I wish I had a little of your talent. I never know what goes where. But this my friend is very impressive and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you stacked the frames on this card. Makes the sentiment stand out. I forgot about that Frantic Stamper Ivy. I need to pull that out to use on a few cards.Pretty flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that ivy! I love it! And the art deco frame set, sigh. There's so much pretty on your card, Darlene! You always inspire me to get my Nuvo drops out again, too. Perfect application and a gorgeous card! Good luck with your show and all that. We never run out of things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally gorgeous Dar! I love how you used all those dies so perfectly together. A beautiful sign of spring and feminity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful use of all the dies and perfectly layered!! This card is sure to please whomever receives it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty way to do the framing on the front and pretty use of the ivy too, pretty spring colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.