Monday, March 25, 2019

Tutti Designs - Easter Bunnies

Welcome Back Friends!
 I'm still having lots of fun with newly released dies from the Tutti Designs Store.

Today I have a gate-fold Easter card to share with you.

 

I have used the adorable

TUTTI-521 Bunny Scene


I've die cut my Bunny scene several times and glued them together for dimension, coloring only the panel that was adhered to the top of the pile.  Using my alcohol markers, I colored the vines, flowers and outside circle before adhering to my oval background panel which was created using the

TUTTI-413 Dotted Nesting Ovals

As you untie the purple double sided satin ribbon, you will find the inside greeting using

TUTTI-519 Leafy Happy Easter

 

The Leafy Happy Easter was adhered to a white panel die cut using one of the


 TUTTI-414 Dotted Nesting Rectangles


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

6 comments:

  1. You made a great creation! And I am admiring all the lovely boxes below. Wow!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Darlene, love your use of the jellybean dp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how much cute are these bunnies!! Adorable scene and great design!! The paper is just perfect!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! As I scrolled down I thought at first it was a box full of candy Easter eggs. Even the second photo with the card open really looks like a box of Easter eggs. It's super cute and the die is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling design with those bunnies. And, I love how they are sitting on that great jelly bean designed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those little bunnies are too cute hanging out under the flowering tree! Fun paper too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.