Sunday, October 11, 2020

AAA - Cozy

 Happy Sunday All!

There's a new challenge over on the AAA Cards Challenge Blog and I just had to join in.

I felt I had to perfect dies for this theme, PLUS I just got this awesome Pink & Main
'Sweater Weather' paper pack.  What do you think?


The dies used are:

Elizabeth Craft 'Winter Sweater' 

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Winter Sweater

and

Elizabeth Craft 'Cozy'

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Cozy


By simply sponging some Tim Holtz Amber Oxide Distress ink
in the background ... I've got that 'glow of a crackling fire' appeal.

Challenges to share in:
Dare2B Artzy October Challenge - Fall


The Paper Players Challenge #512
- Color Challenge (ends the 16th)

Inkspirational Challenge - Angle It (ends the 16th)

I hope you like today's share!

Have a FABULOUS day and thanks for stopping in!

As always . . .

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous card,love the jumper die.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally CUTE and that paper is absolutely perfect for it, now why didn't I buy it too, I am sure you sent an enabler LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This surely looks cosy! Love it!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, cute sweater and, of course, you've got the perfect word to go with it. I can see how you just had to play this challenge. I love the sweater paper. I ordered some paper pads a couple days ago (I know! Just knock me upside the head), but this one was out of stock. I don't think I'll run out anytime soon, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that jumper really does look cosy and perfect for Christmas too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so FUN!!! I love your cozy sweater!!!! The sweater paper is amazing! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Looks so cozy, warm and inviting. Love the "fireplace" effect on the background. Very creative.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is the perfect paper for the sweater and I love the glow you put behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! How cute and fun is this! This sweater paper is awesome...LOVE it! Thank you for playing in my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO fun and SO cool! I love that fabulous sweater! It does look warm and cozy! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweater pattern Darlene - perfect for chilly fall days! Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun sweater! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well that looks like a really cosy sweather! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.