Monday, October 12, 2020

Tutti Designs - Hobgoblins

 

Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing another fun Halloween card created with some of the newest released dies at the Tutti Designs Store.  Check out this August release HERE.


 

Today I'm using 3 of the 4 dies from the SPOOKY WINDOWS die set.

They have been cut twice ... once from black and once from white card stock
then offset and glued together to create a shadow.

I've used a panel of gray cardstock for the background but before adhering my squares, I lightly 'swished' black ink across to give the illusion of a spooky night sky.  Then 'linking' the squares together I have created my hobgoblin night scene.

As you can see, I have created a slimline card which worked perfectly for these fabulous spooky square windows.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!   

Challenges to share in:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Spooky
Angie's Digital Stamps October #47 Challenge - AG  twist/Halloween
Dragonfly Dreams Monthly Challenge - Spooky and/or Cute
International Art & Soul Challenge #94 - Halloween

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


OH ... AND JUST A REMINDER

We now have a Tutti Designs UK Store ...
AND

CHECK 'EM OUT!!

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!



10 comments:

  1. ooooh cute n witchy my dear
    Darlene, great dies. xx
    Thanks for yur sweet comment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great dies,love your gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your card. First off I love the slender design and of course those die cuts are so cute! When my grandson was little I always made him a card but now he is all grown up and has outgrown these! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the way these work with the slimline fad so great, these are my favorite of the new Halloween dies and you have showcased them very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool dies!! Love how you used them and the shadow effect. Thanks for the heads up about the Halloween challenge. I just finished editing all my Fall cards. So I have several Halloween cards ready to go. I will click over to the site when the challenge begins. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great set of dies and I love how you've put the three together for a slimline card. I've been seeing you use these dies, but because of your card design I didn't recognize them at first. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween card love the slimline card,great design with the die-cuts.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x
    Love your new look blog too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute card which is spooky but not too frightening. Thank you so much for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to use several of the little window dies. I'm liking slimline cards more and more everyday! Thank you for the very creative inspiration. Love it! Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so cool having all the scenes together and how you put the white behind for a shadow that is so neat, gives it a great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.