Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Sweater time of year . . .

 Hello, Happy Tuesday and Welcome Back!

In chatting with BFF Diane (Nellie's Nest) over the weekend, she mentioned a fun challenge she was wanting to play along in and when she shared the link with me I couldn't help but join in the fun too!  Thanks Diane!

The challenge is for the Christmas Card Throwdown Blog, and their October theme is:

Once again I'm sharing a card using  The Greetery Shiplap die on the background.  I used TH oxide distress inks 'iced spruce' and 'walnut stain' for my color combination.  Reminds me of an old cabin up in the mountains somewhere.  


Other product used:

Elizabeth Craft 'Winter Sweater' 

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Winter Sweater

 Marianne 'Ice Skates' (LR0247) ... very old die
Verve Stamps - Winter Mittens sentiment (no longer in business)
Pink & Main Sweater Weather 6x6 designer paper


 Challenges to share in:

Crafter's Castle #34 October Challenge - ATG
Not Just Cards October Challenge - ATG
QKR Stampede Challenge #406 - ATG
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #573 - ATG twist-Christmas

I hope you like today's share!
Have a FABULOUS day and thanks for stopping in!

As always . . .

 

14 comments:

  1. wow this looks so real, like you just ripped it off Marks back....awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to be the only person I know with a die for any purpose! This is adorable. I do love the skates too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect paper for your sweater, and of course there is that ship lap making the perfect background, funny thing I 'almost' used my ship lap for my sweater too, but I used a 'part' of it ...teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that sweater paper you have too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love all of the different ways you are using your ship lap die. The colors look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, that paper you used for the jumper is divine.
    Hugs
    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shiplap die is just so fabulous, and how perfect is the paper you used for your sweater! This is just amazing. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO in love with that shiplap die from The Greetery. I absolutely "NEED" it (if you know what I mean). Thanks for the inspiration. Your cards are always so lovely.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great Winter sweater card. I can see why you're getting a lot of use from your shiplap dies, they made such a great background. The jumper and skates look great against it. Thanks for playing along at the 52CCT this week, hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. That jumper looks so cosy. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog September Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. You even have the raglan sleeves! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous sweater with that paper and I love the colors you used on the shiplap, love the old skates with it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.