Thursday, October 29, 2020

You're a STAR!

 Hello Friends!

A quick post today sharing a card I created for the latest challenge over on the AAA Cards Challenge Blog ... here's their theme this time around:

Here's what I've created . . .


You could use a card like this for so many different occasions!

I've used some older stash again today ...

Gold Foil Paper
Memory Box 'Beloved Stars' and
Stampendous 'Friendly Messages Set' sentiment stamp.

(Close Up View)


As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


12 comments:

  1. I love this clean and simple card! Sometimes I forget that large bold 3 dimensional flowers don't have to go on every card! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous CAS card,love the die.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant and very versatile! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous CAS card! I love your use of white space. You have aced the theme.


    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, this is super duper cute and absolute simple perfection. I've always loved this die when I've seen it used. Can't have everything, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure did perfect on this challenge and that die is so pretty all in gold too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card the metallic die cuts are magical, wonderful card for someone special. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous twirly swirly star cluster! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvelous die cut! So perfect to take the stage in a CAS design. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.