Saturday, October 3, 2020

Cold Days, Warm Heart

Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!

I've been on a purchasing sweep lately (thanks Diane!).  A couple packaged arrived the other day and I just couldn't wait to create something using paper from one company and stamps from another.  Here's what I came up with ...

The paper came from Scrapbook.com and is an 8x8 pack by
The Paper Boutique and is called 'Winter Wonders'.

The Paper Boutique - Winter Wonders Collection - 8 x 8 Paper Pad

The stamp & die sets are from Altenew
and are called 'Modern Fox'


While shopping around I thought they would go well together so of course had to purchase them both ... along with a few other goodies which you will be seeing in days to come!  LOL

For the sky on my background, I actually use a die from an old Des'ire die set.
I've seen other 'cloud' dies but never bought one and I've also seen
other crafters use something like this so thought I'd 'give it a go'
and I must say I'm very happy with the outcome.

I actually just grabbed one of my large sponge daubers that I had used previously for one of my TH distress blue inks and used what ink was left in the dauber ... not even sure what color it was.  Came out so well I just 'went with it!' LOL

Created my sentiment by using one of the dies from the
Sue Wilson - Frames & Tags - Stitched Flags set (LOVE this set).

Sue Wilson Designs - Frames & Tags - Stitched Flags

That's it for me today.  I have a friend from PA on her way over to visit
and I'm sharing some starter plants from my flower beds that
need to either be shared to tossed and I would certainly rather they be shared
and enjoyed in someone else's flower beds.

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

9 comments:

  1. Awesomeness!! The card came together beautifully using the new papers, stamps and dies, like they were made for each other. Isn't hat paper fabulous, I love enabling you lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Darlene! Your card is beautiful, particular fox, who catches my aye. Have nice crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card,love the papers and fab stamps and dies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. It's always fun to get new supplies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously designed and just love the gorgeous stamp....great colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card design. I love the nature design of it. Awesome fox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW! Look at this! How beautiful! The fox is totally amazing and I love the paper! Big surprise, right? Clever sky background. OMG, don't make me shop again. I've been doing way toooooo much of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some goodies just can't be passed up, lovely papers and that fox is so neat, nice the set comes with a tree too and great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.