Monday, October 5, 2020

Artsystamper Challenge - Harvest Time

Hello my friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the Artsystamper Challenge Blog where the team is showcasing digital images designed by Beverly Cole at The Artsystamper Shop!   The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month brings another Artsystamper Challenge
and today's theme is:

Harvest Time

Beverly has designed a beautiful new set called A Bunny Harvest and that is what the Design Team is using for their creations today!  Be sure to check 'em out!
 
Here's what I've created for you today . . .
 
 
I have combined this new 'A Bunny's Harvest' stamp set . . .
 

 
 
with a few images from an older set called  'Autumn Gifts' Stamp Set.


 
 My entire focus image was created using Microsoft Word10 software and Bev's amazing precolored digital images!  SO MUCH FUN!!!
I did die cut some ivy to add a touch of dimension to my card!  Love how it turned out!!

Next I want to share a card that came to life due to a PRINTING ERROR while making my sample card above.
 
 
 
As you can see, my focus image on this card, is large and only a portion of the actual image you see on my first card.  Here's how this happened . . .

Usually when I start putting together images I want to use for the focus of my card, as I said I use Word10 software and 'typically' I switch the paper size to 4 x 6.  This time I forgot to do that!  SO when I printed it out onto my glossy 4x6 paper, THIS is all that printed out!  LOL
 
 Well, we crafters don't like to waste ANYTHING as was the case here!  I simply fussy cut the extra white area away from the image and began laying it out this way and that until I ended up with this CAS design.  The stamped sentiment is from Echo Park and it qualifies as NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff).  Using my stamping platform, I stamped it multiple times using various fall colors here and there.  Lastly I did some faux stitching.

Challenges to share in:
A Place to Start October Challenge - Harvest Time (Red, Yellow & Green)
Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge - Fall


 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
You do NOT have to use Beverly's images (of course we would love to see them if you have them) ... but you must follow the theme to qualify for the prize.  PRIZE you say . . .

YEP ... The winner of our challenges will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop.  Beverly Cole's selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-colored images for easy, last minute cards.  Why not take a moment and check out what she has in the shop!!  And there's more new images/papers coming in the weeks ahead!!


TheArtsystamperShop Etsy
  Artsystamper (YouTube Channel)  
Artsystamper Art Group


Hop on over to the Artsystamper Challenge Blog and enter!
You will also see more inspiring designs from the Artsystamper Addicts DT ... so much fun!!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


9 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards,So true you should never throw anything away.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards, love the Fall colors and pretty designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL okay I'm chuckling, Darlene, as you must know the printing thing happens to me more than I care for and I cannot figure out why. At least you know why. And I'd do it too but I only print letter size so... Just gorgeous cards, totally! Stunning! The entire team hit home runs. I love how you managed to combine so much from the other set, bravo! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the most wonderful digi sets and you've used them beautifully! Love the second card, too. I certainly would not toss out that printing. Weird things do happen frequently when I'm printing digis. Not as often with my new printer, thank goodness. Two utterly gorgeous fall cards, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do a beautiful job combining these digital images, I like how you added the ivy die cut with it. Great job saving your image that printed out too large!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Darlene! You have done a marvelous job with these digis! Both of these cards a wonderful and I’m with you...no sense in throwing anything out! ; )
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are beautiful and the printing mishap only proves the fact that there are no crafting mistakes only happy accidents!

    The images are beautifully colored and the sentiment placement on both is perfect! Thanks for shsring your project with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your fabulous submission to our challenge! You have been chosen as a TOP SPROUT for the month of October at A Place to Start!

    The Resident Design Team of A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.