Saturday, October 17, 2020

Joy to the World

Happy Weekend Friends!

Today I have another card using The Greetery Shiplap die to create my background but this time I went with the basic white and made it into a holiday card.  Hope you like it!


I'm telling you, I'm hooked on this die so beware ... you'll be seeing more cards using a shiplap background!  LOL

This is a pretty simple design using only two dies ...

Cheery Lynn Designs - Joy to the World (which I've die cut twice and glued together)

 Cheery Lynn Designs - Die - Joy to the World Wreath | Joy to the world,  Cheery, Scrapbook crafts

 and Impression Obsession - Skates which were cut from silver glitter paper.

Impression Obsession - Dies - Skates

The only other element needed was a red satin bow!


Challenges to share in:

 Bastel-Traum Challenge #94 - Background
Classic Design October Challenge - ATG
Love to Craft October Challenge - ATG
12 Months of Christmas #70 - ATG w/option-color

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Wishing you an AWESOME weekend ahead!
It's really starting to look & feel like Fall here in NE Ohio!

As always ...

 HUGS from OHIO,

Darlene

 

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful x-mas card ❤️ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,love the wreath and the fab red bow.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love this shiplap die! I’m so glad you are recommending it because it’s on my long Greetery wish list and now I’m gonna have to move it up to the top! This is such a clean, well-balanced card design and everything just works! ❤️ Nice job!
    Hugs - Rachelle: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty with the white shiplap and very Christmas-y with the red and green, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I really like the silver ice skates. The wreath is also pretty with the red bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovelovelovelovelovelove! I won't get tired of seeing that die. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning absolutely beautiful Oh I wish I could get this die over here, seems only at the Greenery and no one stocks them in australia.....but adorable card and love it coz it's different. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene, my friend, you are so bad for my wallet :-) This shiplap die is now on top of my wish list, along with a gazillion others that I add every time I look at one of your beautiful cards. So pretty and festive. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done, love the silver skates and the pretty wreath, told you that die is addicting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous. I have the wreath die and I like the addition of the skates. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.