Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Time for some Upcycling


 Hello Friends, hope you're having a fabulous week! 
Thanks for popping in today!

A few weeks ago, a set of small imaged notecards come in the mail from one of the companies we make donations to so of course I set them aside figuring maybe I could 'redo' them into cards the size I make (A6) at some point.  Well today was that day.

I simply cut the cards apart, then die cut the image using the largest die in the Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitch Frames' die set (30117).  Since this die set cuts both the outside AND THE INSIDE of the frame, I was able to take that outer frame and ink it up to match in with the inside image.  The reinsert the image once I adhered my frame to my card front.




The sentiments for this set of cards comes from the Pink Fresh 'Perfect Sentiments' stamp and die set.  I had a few already stamped & die cut so simply chose the one I wanted and glued it onto the front.  VIOLA!  

I'm very pleased with how they came together.
I just couldn't bring myself to toss those little cards but knew I'd never used them
so this way, they will certainly come in handy!!

Thanks again for droppin' in!

As always . . .



4 comments:

  1. Great use of the cards! I do this with a lot of cards received from charities. etc. And send them for use in a nursing home. They always appreciate and I save them from trash pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than ever! Such beautiful images. I have piles of cards like this I can't bear to cut into. Some of them are truly gorgeous. I love seeing the frames in all different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to repurpose them and make them even better than they were, like your added touches to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.