Thursday, February 3, 2022

For a Special Teacher

Hello Friends!

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
Snow and Ice here so I'm just going to stay safely tucked away in my craft room until Spring Thaw I think!  LOL

Earlier in the week, my weekly lunch friend asked me to make her a card for a special lady who just received the Teacher of the Year Award.  So, here's what I came up with . . .


Relatively CAS in design but I think she will like it.

I used VERY OLD Spellbinder heart dies to create my 'apple', another old product ... this Cuttlebug 'swirly' embossing folder and lastly, a very, very old stamp set to create the ruler.  That set is so old I don't even have a company name written on it ... wow!  My sentiment was computer generated (found inspiration on Pinterest).

Challenges to share in ...

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Embossing
Crafting Happiness February Challenge - ATG
Use Your Stuff Challenge #440 - Embossing

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!
It means more to me than you 'll ever know!!

Please stay safe & healthy!
As always . . .


3 comments:

  1. Oh she will certainly love this, Like the heart/apple idea, great sentiment and the ruler is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well heck, I never would have thought of using heart dies for the apple. I love it! I do have the SB heart dies and that embossing folder. The old stuff is great. Perfect sentiment. Your friend knew just who to turn to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative. I'm glad you've been able to dive into some of your older tools to make this beauty. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.