Wednesday, February 9, 2022

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Feminine

 

  Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Annie, is:
Feminine (must include flowers)
 
I haven't done any coloring for awhile so today was the day!!
I have used the Simon Says Stamps 'Friendly Flowers' stamp set for my card creation.  After stamping my image I used Tombow markers for the coloring.  The sentiment is from the same set and I've added a little texture by using Nuvo Crystal Drops.     I've also used a fine tip black marker to create a border around the image.



 Here's another quick peek at my card . . .

 

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral card Dar! Such pretty colors and a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says feminine as beautifully as flowers and these are jaw dropping, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Darlene! Love your bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and creative, love the gorgeous design and colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love that it's all stamped. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers, sure to bring a big smile to a friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamp set and beautifully coloured Darlene. Love the bright colour choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.