Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Make The Cards Challenge #49

 

 

 Welcome Back Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the  Make The Cards Challenge Blog.
Today we have a Color challenge for you . . .

 

For today's card I chose to use a couple shades of green.  

First I used the lime green card stock which I embossed with a Embossalicious 'Petite Dots' embossing folder before die cutting my Memory Box 'Dizzy Butterflies' (99445).  I also die cut the butterfly die using a darker shade of green card stock.  

I positioned the darker butterfly panel inside the opening of the lime green panel then paper pieced the other lime green pieces from the first cut to make sure just the outline of the butterflies were front & center.

Various 'Pops of Color' from Scrapbook.com were used to fill in
the dots & flowers.

Challenges to share in:

My Time to Craft Challenge - Embossing
Try It On Tuesday - Add some Texture

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

9 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Darnell, these butterflies are gorgeous.. I do love the Flutterbies as I like to call them. Thank you so much for the lovely comments left on my blog. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it's pretty with the two shades of green and the Pops of Color. I was just looking at those yesterday. Love that butterfly die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to showcase that die! Love the added pops of color, too! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on this inlaid effect, your splashes of color with it just sets it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love green... Love your card too... so Spring like! Stay well my friend and thnak you for your prayers... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Spring card, reminds me of March, maybe all the pretty greens. The pops of color worked perfectly for setting off your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This really does have some great texture as well as being a beautiful and cheerful card. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dar, wow! This is perfection with your inlay design with the Pops of Color! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a vibrant card and really clever with the inlay designs. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.