Friday, February 25, 2022

With Sympathy

 

 Hello friends!

Since I was having a difficult time falling asleep last night, I decided to get back up and go into the crafting cave and work on a few cards.  My stock of sympathy cards has depleted down to one card so I thought it might be a good time to get a few more at least started.

I have had several 3D embossing folders in my stash for quite some time now and thought maybe that would make for a quick yet comforting card.  I chose this old Spellbinder M-Bossabilities ES-009 'Reversible' Embossing Folder for my background.  I don't think they even make these anymore ... you might find a few on eBay or Amazon possibly.

 

 I then used the Spellbinder Labels 18 Nestabilities for my sentiment center.
Here's the 2nd card I made using the same products but made it more masculine using the blue.


Well that's it for me.  It's after 1 AM ... I hear the freezing rain hitting
the windows so that's my cue I'd better get back up to bed and try to get some rest.

Challenge to share in:

Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope you have a fabulous day ahead.

As always ...


5 comments:

  1. As I get older I have those sleepless nights but I can't seem to be able to create. Your card is lovely as a sympathy card should be. I love the embossing folder! Oh my goodness, freezing rain on the window. Hope you were able to rest after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy cards, Darlene. I like to keep some ready made as I find they are so much harder to make when I actually need one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply beautiful! The embossing folders are gorgeous behind the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the details in the embossing. You made good time from your not getting any sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've shown just how little it takes to make a gorgeous card when you have the right stuff! Your embossing folder is pretty. I still have one or two of those in my stash and I do love them. Sorry about your sleepless night. It happens to me all too often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.