Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Four Seasons Challenge - Winter

 

Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are once again using the theme of ...

Anything Goes WINTER

check out this fabulous inspiration board Diane has created for you . . .


 I was inspired by the color & the snow!

I went 'in search of' for an image online and when I saw this red barn in the pristine snow, I knew it was what I was looking for.  Then I once again went in search of a sentiment that would be fitting and found this one.  After bring my photo into my editing software, I typed in the sentiment and viola ... my focus image was ready to adorn.

The 'Let It Snow' die is from Sue Wilson and I've used Nuvo White Crystal Drops to create my 'snow'.  I'm very happy with the outcome and hope you are too!   

Challenges to share in:

Through the Craft Room Door February Challenge - ATG
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Add a Quote
Unicorn Challenge #373 - Let's See Red

 If you haven't checked out our new FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG (a monthly seasonal themed challenge) yet, PLEASE pop over and join in the fun.  And don't forget our latest challenge blog adventure ... PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG (a bi-monthly anything goes Christmas challenge).

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .


10 comments:

  1. A perfect snowy scene for our February winter challenge, the red really pops in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, peaceful scene, with the perfect sentiment! Love it, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture and adding the sentiment to it is perfect, love the embossing on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be very happy with this card too. It's lovely. I'd like to take a walk to the barn. Bunny proud designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS, Darlene! The sentiment is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, a beautiful winter card. My dad had a farm in Michigan (with a classic red barn like that one) and the sentiment makes me remember how I would play out in the snow for hours. Now I'm in AZ and anything below 50 degrees is too cold for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely quote to use on this beautiful card., its a lovely winter scene you used. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. That quote really speaks to me as I live in a snowy place. Your image fits it perfectly, and you have created such a lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday for our quote challenge. Happy February also. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very special card with a nice text. Thank you for playing along at the Unicorn challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.