Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Color Throwdown Featured Stamper

 Hello Everyone and Welcome back to my blog!

I'm so thrilled to share some exciting news today!
I was chosen as Featured Stamper over on the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog
for this card which I created for their challenge #679.  That means they
have asked me to be their guest designer for today's challenge.  Thanks Color Throwdown!!


Here's the colors we are creating with this time around . . .


I must admit this turned out to be a true 'challenge' for me but
that's what it's all about ... right!

I recently purchased a few stamps from Rubbernecker and since I
had yet to put them away, they were sitting on the table just
begging to be used ... so I obliged lol.

The two stamps I used are Rubbernecker 'Happy Birthday Frame'


and 'Birthday Vase Set'.

 I have used Tombow markers to watercolor my image.
And, white Nuvo Crystal Drops for the flower centers as well
as Pale Pink Nuvo Drops for the corner embellishment.

  A relatively simple design but I still think it came out very
pretty with this color combination.

I hope you'll come check out today's challenge over on
the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog and then play along.

Thanks again for taking the time to stop by today!
Please stay safe & healthy out there!

As always . . .


4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. I just love those flowers and the birthday frame is one that I may need to seek out! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo of colors and you have done a lovely job with your bouquet! The framed stamp is so pretty and perfect to go with your stamped flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is so pretty and the colors are perfect! Really love the frame, too. I recently received a Rubbernecker order. Flowers and sentiments from clearance. Amazing prices! Darlene, congrats on your Featured Stamper pick at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Featured Stamped! I too love the colors and the simple frame around the beautiful bouquet is just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.