Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Upcoming Craft Show

 Happy Tuesday Everyone!

With the Fall Crafty Shows in full swing around these parts, I need to get busy!  Over the years I have dwindled the shows I do down to ONE and it's a relatively large show (200 vendors) at the local High School in support of the school band the first Saturday in November.

I've been doing this show for several years now and have acquired a 'following' so I know a few ladies that will be coming to my booth to STOCK UP on cards for the year so I really need to GET BUSY!!

Sadly, one of my biggest sellers these days are my sympathy cards so that's what I've been working on.  Here is a group of four I created using The Paper Boutique 'Morning Whispers' decorative paper 6x6 pack.

There are SIX patterns in this pack but I only used FOUR of them for today's cards.  The 'Sympathy' die is from Tutti Designs and the frames are actually 'left overs' from another project done several months ago.




I have die cut the sentiment several times so I could 'off set' one from another to create dimension.

Well I'd better 'get back to it!!' 
Lots to do and we all know how fast time flies these days!!

Thanks so much for stopping in today and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead!

As always . . .


2 comments:

  1. Lovely sympathy cards using pretty patterned paper and wonderful die-cuts, Darlene! Awesome that you participate in a fund raiser for the school band. It's wonderful when we can use our hobbies to generate money for good causes. I also donate cards once a year to raise money for Theraupetic Riding lessons for the disabled. I started helping out several years ago when my friend Susan (on your team) mentioned that she hosted a sale every year to raise funds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so pretty, good luck getting all you want done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.