Wednesday, September 27, 2023

SHAPES at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 SHAPES
 

 Well, I must admit, this is the most geometric card I have ever created. LOL

Over by my cutting machine I have a shelving unit and on the end of that shelving unit I have some hooks where I hang my extra shaped die cuts to save for later use.  So, when this theme came up, I knew exactly what direction I was heading lol.  

First I placed my two larger rectangles and glued them into position, then I added the oval and lastly the circle.  Once those were adhered I added my Creative Expressions - Wordies Sentiment Sheet - Birthday sentiment and a rose 3D sticker.
 
 Creative Expressions - Wordies Sentiment Sheets - Birthday

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


4 comments:

  1. I like the position of the frames! Great card!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative card with all those fun shapes, if I hung mine like that it would come crashing down on me LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing looking card and I LOVE all the fabulous colours and lovely design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the angles of those frames and the bonus circles Darlene. Such pretty colours blending nicely with that pretty rose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.