Friday, September 1, 2023

Simply Clean & Simple - Use a Stencil

 


 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our newest challenge blog adventure using the CAS (clean & simple) design style.  Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is to use a Stencil.

 Back in the spring my friend Sandy from North Carolina came to visit and attend the Adventures in Stamping convention with me.  While together, we spent many hours sharing each others crafting goodies and crafting up a storm.  She showed me these really cute flower panels she had and it turns out that this is a stencil AND A DIE set.  Of course I had to immediately to online and purchase this set for myself.

the ton - wild spray stencils

the ton - wild spray coordinating die

 For today's project, I (obviously) did NOT use the die.  I strictly stenciled this pretty floral spray onto my white card panel.  I then added an Altenew 'Sincere Greetings' sentiment and a few little pink Nuvo drops.

Sincere Greetings Stamp Set

 I hope you'll come join in our latest challenge blog fun! 

Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is to use a stencil.  


 So if you enjoy using the CAS design style, we would love to have you join us and share your creativity with us.  CAS is not my first 'go to' design style but I have found I'm really starting to get the hang of it and lovin' the end results.  

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .


8 comments:

  1. Beautifully created, you know how I love the stencils and The Ton, great colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the addition of the Nuvo drops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty, the pastel pinks set off by the darker shades fantabulous. Love this my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous floral stencil, very pretty shades of pink! Perhaps I need to add it to my collection too 😋

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CAS stenciled flower is amazing! Stencils have come a long way, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous my lovely Sis, always a beautiful lot of designs from you and love this heaps......xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.