Saturday, September 16, 2023

SMILE ...

 Hello Friends ... Happy Saturday!

I haven't had much to share with you this week here on the blog so I thought I'd check out Paper Playful and see what caught my eye.  

 Well, immediately this caught my eye: 
CAS on Friday
 – 2W, E1, must be CAS - No. 266  SUNSHINE

 so I quickly got busy and created this card . . .


I created my sun by using a 'marshmallow' sponge and TH distress oxide ink.

 

My sentiment comes from the Altenew 'Halftone Smile' stamp set.


My card base is actually white but I used the ink that was left in my sponge and inked around the edge to give it that layered look without the bulk of another layer.

Other challenges to share in:
Craft Rocket Challenge #107 - Clean & Simple (CAS)
Stamping Sensations September Challenge - Anything Goes / Garden Delights
We Love Stamping September Challenge - Anything Goes / Trees & Leaves

I hope you have a fun weekend planned.
Nothing exciting here but the weather is beautiful so hopefully
I'll get outside a bit today and enjoy the beautiful Fall days we are having.

Thanks for stopping by and as always,


7 comments:

  1. You've certainly got the sunny feeling going on here Darelene, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping September challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS, so cheerful with the "sun" and the big sentiment!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, the sun is fab!

    thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card Darlene! The sun is perfection and the sentiment is the perfect paring for it. Using ink for the background edge was such a smart idea too! Thanks for joining us on CAS on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS and the colour is such a great one right now with it still be summer... Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab CAS card ! Thanks for joining us at 'CAS on Friday' this time ..... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.