Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Double D - Birthday Balloons

 

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Birthday Balloons

and here's an inspiration board I've created to help get you started . . .
 


 Birthday Balloons are not only fun to receive but I don't know about you but I love giving someone surprise balloons on their birthday!  

Today I'm using the Lisa Horton 3D Balloon High embossing folder.  
 

 
I have embossed it slightly 'off the edge' to make sure I had room for the Rubbernecker sentiment I was wanting to use.  To color my balloons, I simply used the ink that was left on some of my small sponge daubers.
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

8 comments:

  1. Love your colours, a very pretty card with that brilliant stencil coloured beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding to my stash of birthday cards Dar! Great inspiration. Your card is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card with the EB folder, gives some great dimension and pretty colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the big bold beautiful bunch of balloons! (say that 10 times fast! lol) That sentiment is so perfect too. Great colors, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing embossing folder! The dimension is awesome. Love the soft colors on the balloons and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely emboss folder and wonderful CAS birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful balloons, I love that you used that embossing folder and then colored them in. That is a fabulous embossing folder, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fabulous! I had to go back to see how you did that bunch of balloons! Amazing design and stunning! I am back and catching up on comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.