Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Double D - Fall Plaid

 

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Fall Plaid

and here's an inspiration board I've created to help get you started . . .
 

 
 I have been waiting since last Fall to use this 'Fall Fever' Echo Park 6x6 paper pack.  So many cool Fall designs in this pack!
 

 
 My rust colored vine was created using an OLD Martha Stewart punch called 'branch' (I think).  The sentiment came from the same paper pack, I simply die cut it using an old Spellbinder rectangle die set.  The pumpkin is also a die that I've had in my stash for some time now.
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

12 comments:

  1. Such a very beautiful card my friend! Very Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Dar! Echo Park is one of my favorite companies. They've never made a paper pack I didn't like. haha! So glad you're finally getting to use this love paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Pretty Plaid and the MS border punch (I still have a few of those myself). That sentiment is everything, isn't it? Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab Fall creation! Darlene, I am MAD for your plaid!! Oh, and I'll take two yards of each of those stacked in your gorgeous mood board!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful plaid paper, I can see why you like it and an awesome punch for your trailing vine, fabulous inspiration for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's hard to believe that branch is a punch. It's very cool! Of course, I had to go check out the paper pad 'cause you know I'm addicted. Just looking this time! It's all gorgeous and inspiring, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Darlene! The multi colored plaid paper is the perfect background the fun pumpkin and leaf vine border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty, love all the colors in that plaid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love that autumnal plaid Darlene and it makes the perfect background for that lovely sentiment and those pretty die cuts! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Darlene! I love plaid and fall colors are just gorgeous! Love the mood board too! I will try join in! :-)

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, and for contacting me earlier :-) It was lovely to chat!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fall card. Love the rich colors and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are right, my friend. There is SO MUCH to be thankful for. I love the simple design here with the greeting being the focal. Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.