Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Stencil Fun Challenge - FALL

 Hello Everyone!

It's time for another fun challenge over on our latest blog ...  Stencil Fun Challenge !

We decided to add another challenge blog to our list of challenge blogs and this time will will be about using our STENCILS.  This challenge will be a MONTHLY challenge and will begin on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month.  It will always be an ANYTHING GOES with STENCILS challenge but we will be offering an OPTIONAL THEME

Here is the theme I have chosen as our optional theme:

FALL

 Here is my 'Fall themed' card . . .


 Here I have used a Clear Scraps 4x6 Pine Cone stencil as the focus of my card.

 I created a frame using kraft card stock and Memory Box 'Shaker Square Frames' #30030.
The other decorative elements are from the Karen Burniston 'Autumn Elements' #1059.

 

 For my second card (Anything Goes),


 For this card I have actually used the SMALL version of the stencil we are offering as our prize.
Creative Expressions 'Brick Wall Small' Mini Stencil. 

The sentiment is from an older Bo Bunny quotation stamp set #7310257.

  We hope you'll come join in our fun and GOOD LUCK!!

As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. Your stenciled cards are both a treat for the eyes. I really like that smile sentiment on the 2nd too, how true is that! Nice job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and creative using these stencils! Love the little pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all from your stenciled autumn card to the sweet and pretty sentiment and brick wall. It sure is the truth about a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty gorgeous card 🤩💐 congrats
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.