Sunday, September 17, 2023

Peace on Earth Challenge #48

 

 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

What beautiful images in the inspiration board ... made it very difficult for me to choose a direction to go in.  This is one time I had a variety of goodies I could have played with for this creation.  BUT, I finally decided on the lamp post as my inspiration.

Here I have used a die that I've had for awhile and maybe used it once ... twice at the most.  So today it just screamed out to be to use it.  This die is 

Memory Box - Holiday Lamp Post Frame - #94049


 I die cut my frame from white card stock ... then cut a 4x4 panel of black card stock and adhered to the back.   A white gelly roll pen was used to create the snow flakes.  The lantern panels pop out upon die cutting but I saved them, colored them yellow with a Tombow marker and glued them back into place.

I matted my white card base with a red card stock background panel ... then adhered my 4x4 lantern die  ... then cut a scrap of white card stock, stamped my sentiment on it and adhered it next to the lantern panel.  VIOLA!

PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow such a beautiful die and I am not surprised it was screaming out to be used. You have certainly done it justice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and a perfect take on the mood board, like it was made for it!! The added touch of colors is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect die to use with that lower left image on our mood board! Love the way you framed it in red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous die cuts and gorgeous Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.