Saturday, September 9, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist - Trees

  Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is 'TREES'.  

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today.  


The embossing folder used today is an older folder by a company called Hobby Solutions.  I have NO idea where I purchased it but think the simplicity of it is pretty!

The card above is actually the 2nd card I made ...

Here's the 1st card which I decided to color in the embossing, but when all was said and done, I didn't feel you could see the embossing so did another card leaving it white so the embossing would stand out.



The Divinity Designs (formerly Our Daily Bread) sentiment is so beautiful that I'm happy to have both cards to share in my sale boxes.


I do hope you'll come check out our new blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .

 

 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

Challenges to share in:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #611-612 - ATG
Dream Valley Challenge #300 - Dry Embossing

As always . . .

 

8 comments:

  1. This is just lovely. So delicate and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful, love the elegance of the first one with the black and white, but the second card with color is just as pretty, great sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real beauty Darlene !!!!
    Great text !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, I really love the impact of the all white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how beautiful and serene this one is! Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love both cards. It's an embossing folder for all seasons. Words to live by. Each day, no matter whether simple or full of excitement, is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous!!! First of all, I LOVE the greeting, it's lovely. And so is your embossing folder. The design is so clean and elegant, I like both versions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.