Monday, September 11, 2023

Grateful for you!

 Happy Monday All!

There are so many people in my life that I could send this
card to, so I think I need to start an assembly line and get a roll of stamps next drive to P.O.  

The inspiration for today card came from a couple fun challenges ...

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #207 - LEAVES
and
Krafty Chicks Challenge #680 - Use STAMPS


Using a very CAS design, this card came together in no time. 
I've used a stamp & embossing folder border from Crafters Companion called Autumn Morning.  Tumbling Leaves stamps and Vine Leaf border embossing folder.

After embossing my border edge, I went over it lightly with the ink that left in one of my green sponge daubers.  And some water coloring was done on the oak leaves using Tombow markers.

Here are a few other challenges I'd like to share in:

Through the Purple Haze September Challenge - Monochrome
Craft Rocket Challenge #107 - Clean & Simple
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It

Thanks so much for stopping by today and here's wishing you an AMAZING week ahead!
As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Darlene. I love the CAS layout and the embossed border and stamped leaves look fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise, Guest Designer x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very fun card for christmas, love the embossed and the two tone you have for the leaves. TY for joining us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love this leaves and the texture…great job. Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to think you have so many people to be grateful for. This card is so pretty too. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.