Friday, September 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms in September

 

Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...


I have really gone the easy route for today's card.  I have had this gorgeous Joanna Sheen 'Barbara Anderson' Collection 1 paper pad for several years now and not sure why I'm hoarding it but today is the day to put it to use.

 

 Each sheet comes with addition coordinating images that you can fussy cut (as I have done) to add to your card.  As I have done with the sentiment, flowers & butterfly at the bottom portion of my card.  I also used one of the panels for the inside (see below).  

 

Each panel is just so beautiful and it has a glossy finish which gives your finished project even more appeal.  Here's what the sheet I used today looked before I cut into it.

See what I mean!  LOL
I added hand done faux stitching around the edge to help anchor it and as that say, 'That was That'.

 Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .



3 comments:

  1. That paper is awesome and so are the colours! Love this design, have a lovely weekend Sis, going to be a hot one here xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers are just gorgeous and you've created a lovely card with this sheet. Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoluty gorgeous card 👏💐 congrats
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.