Monday, April 15, 2024

April 2024 Beautiful Blossoms

 

  Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...

 


 My card base is actually a sheet of 12 x 12 designer paper that I cut for my card size and since it's a little heavier than normal and is single sided (white on the reverse side) ... it made for the perfect card base.


 My frame is from Sue Wilson (CED4350) Frames & Tags - AVA.

 

My floral stamp is a very old (2003) Stampin' Up stamp and I've done a little coloring with my Tombow markers.  The sweet sentiment is another from the Pink Fresh 'Perfect Sentiments' stamp & die set.

 

 Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and you scored with the patterned paper turned card base! Thanks for creating such a beautiful card for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful die cut over your wood grain base. A great combination. Gosh, I think I might have had this stamp set. It looks good as new on your card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Darlene. I love Sue Wilson dies, but they are mostly on the large size, but beautiful all the same. Your floral stamp was made for this card!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty floral stampDarkene and gorgeous intricate die - love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, the framing is just wonderful o frame your sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.