Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Word Art Wednesday Guest Designer

 


 Hello Friends!

How blessed am I to once again be guest designing for the fabulous
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.  

 They always offer such beautiful scripture that you can actually grab and use for your own creations (sharing below).  On my card, you can see the words of wisdom for today.  Be sure to pop over and check 'em out.  Then of course come play along!

 

Once again I've turned to the internet for a Free panel of beautiful background paper to showcase this fabulous scripture.  Yep ... it's out there but be sure it is FREE for you to use ... not watermarked by any company.

  I printed it onto 4x6 card stock which left me with a little extra room on my A6 card, I reached into my sticker stash and added these pretty flowers down the outside edge.  Hope you like it!  

The sponsor this challenge is Stix 2 Anything
offering an Adhesives Package.

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!
As always . . .


2 comments:

  1. Wow that is just gorgeous and hard to believe it was free, so many nice people out there sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always my friend. You always find the most beautiful way to frames these beautiful verses.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.