Wednesday, April 24, 2024

SPRINGTIME DESIGNER PAPER at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
SPRINGTIME DESIGNER PAPER
 
 

Don't you just LOVE SPRING?
When everything outdoors starts to wake up from their long
winter nap!  My heart sings when I see the grass getting
that beautiful springtime green and flowers start to poke their
heads up out of the ground.  Even though I know 'mowing'
is ahead ... I'm more then ready to get out of the house
and get some fresh air!!
 
 Everything with the exception of the Altenew sentiment came from the
P13 'Hello Spring' 6x6 paper pack.  I even fussy cut one of the
flowers from the inside front cover as an accent piece.

  
 
 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

6 comments:

  1. I love this DP because of the colors of the flowers. You made a great card with it.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and card, P13 is one of my favorites along with Mintay!! I used to grow roses just like those, not the rose gardener I used to be, HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Hello Spring paper! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, those P13 papers! I love all of them and this piece is especially pretty with the soft spring flowers. I like the separation of the panels and the extra flower up front. Nice sentiment, too! We have a week of rain in our forecast... again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful paper Darlene, and I love that you cut out a flower to use to accent your pretty sentiment label! I can't wait to see the gallery for this challenge - it's going to be stunning! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I love most about Spring is that Summer is just around the corner :-) Now having said that, I do appreciate my garden coming to life and all the small wildlife visitors - very small wildlife such as squirrels, bunnies, possums, ducks and a variety of small feathered friends.
    Your card is lovely. The paper you chose is obsolutely gorgeous. Such a happy card, Darlene, just perfect for Spring!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.