Monday, April 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge - Spring

 

 Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons! 
For the next 3 months our theme will be

Anything Goes - SPRING

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .

 

 Spring is always one of my favorite times of the year!
It's exciting to see all the trees, grass & flowers come back to life
after a long winter's nap.  Although this year was so back & forth with
temperatures, my spring flowers were certainly confused!  

But, the birds know what time it is and they've been busy, busy around here!


This pretty Hearty Crafts 3D topper comes from one of the many packs I bought at the Adventures in Stamping last year, held here in Akron, Ohio every April.  I'm trying to use us several of those I have in stock so come the end of this month, I can go and purchase more.  I just love them and they make for such a pretty & quick card.

The die cut I have used to showcase my topper is by Sue Wilson called 'Ornate Oval - My Friend' (#CED5420) and the paper is by Precious Marieke 'Romantic Roses.  A sweet sentiment and my card is ready to mail.

 

 Please be sure to check out our other fun challenge blogs. 
All the links can be found on the side bar. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card for spring, love the bird and pretty pansies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a welcome season this is and an utterly gorgeous card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful design and stunning overall with great coloring of the image. ♥
    Sorry for MIA, had a house full over Easter for a week xx I hope you and Mark had a lovely Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you tilted that gorgeous frame, Dar. It adds a lot of interest. your bird and floral image is so beautiful and colorful. Love the contrast of the soft background too. Hope your Easter was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet bird, love the dimension, I am so enjoying them singing to wake me up every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Darlene, and wonderful inspiration. I have a box full of Hearty Craft 3D toppers just waiting to be used :-)
    ♥Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatyful card and a lovely challenge,
    greetings Femmy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That die cut border really does frame that sweet blue tit beautifully what a delightful Spring time creation. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Happy crafting Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty Card Darlene. I always want to go to the show in Akron but never make it and it's not that far from Pittsburgh. Maybe this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.